Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Hidden Beneath Clouds


Do you ever find yourself getting swept up by life's turbulent clouds? I've observed that when I lose myself in the story of my body, mind, and emotions, I start to hanker for that which I don't have, and lament for that which I can't keep.

Fortunately, beneath the haze, there exists an eternally blissful spiritual being. Clouds of material existence will come and go, yet our true selves remain untouched. Steady and luminous like the sun. Today I seek out those rays of light.

"Those who are seers of the truth have concluded that of the nonexistent [the material body] there is no endurance and of the eternal [the soul] there is no change. This they have concluded by studying the nature of both." (Bhagavad Gita 2.16)

No comments:

Post a Comment